In this document, whenever reference is made to “data processor” or “owner”, unless otherwise specified, it will refer to:
Company name: Trulli da Sogno
Registered Office: Via G.Bovio, 55 70011 Alberobello (BA)
Vittoriana: 340 46 86 417
Luciano: 347 54 46 451
In addition, whenever reference is made to “Website” or “Site”, unless otherwise specified, it will refer to:
With this document, pursuant to articles. 13 and 122 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (“Privacy Code”), and pursuant to the provisions of the General measure of the Data Protection Commissioner of 8 May 2014, the data processor provides users of the website some information about the cookies used.
What are cookies
A “cookie” is a small text file created on the user’s computer at the time when it accesses to a particular site, with the purpose of storing and transporting information. Cookies are sent from a web server (which is the computer that is running the Web site visited) to your browser (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc.) And stored on the computer as well; are then re-posted to the Web site at the time of subsequent visits.
During navigation, the user could receive on his terminal also cookies of different sites (cookies “third party”), set directly from managers of such websites and used for the purposes and in the manner defined by these.
Cookies of the Holder
More precisely, the Site uses:
- cookies technicians necessary for navigation by the user (only for site managers), described below in detail. Without these cookies, the website can not function properly.
- cookie technical (functional) to facilitate the selection of the language preference.
- Technical cookie that facilitates user navigation, recognizing and preventing the disclosure brief about cookies contained in the banner reappear in case of site links made within the deadline. It is activated by clicking “OK” the banner or browsing the Website.Eliminating this cookie will not be saved having read the banner for accesses in the days following the first connection to the site (see table below).
|wordpress (only for site managers)||Session cookies||The browser is closed|
|wordpress_logged_in (only for site managers)||Session cookies||The browser is closed|
|wordpress_test_cookie (only for site managers)||Session cookies||The browser is closed|
|pll_language||Preferred language||1 year|
Third Party Cookies
Through the Website are installed some third-party cookies, including profiling. The services that install cookies profiling will be activated only by clicking “OK” the banner or browsing the Website. They are reported in detail the individual third-party cookies, and links through which the user can receive more information and to request disabling cookies.
The data generated by Google Analytics are stored by Google as indicated in the Information found at the following link: Google Analytics Cookie Usage on Websites .
To install the browser add-on for the deactivation of Google Analytics, please refer to the sitehttps://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout .
Buttons and widgets social networking
Social buttons are those special “buttons” on the site depicting icons of social networks and allow users browsing to interact with a “click” directly with the social platforms. The website incorporates the social network buttons and widgets below, involving the installation of cookies, even profiling. No information is instead shared website where the button and widget is embedded.
For more information, also about how to disable these cookies, please consult the following link:
The treatment is done with automated tools from the Holder. Do not make a disclosure or communication.
Except for the technical cookies are strictly necessary to the normal navigation, the provision of data is left to the will of the person who decides to browse the site after having read the brief contained in the appropriate banner and to use the services involving the ‘installation of cookies.
Notwithstanding the above in order to cookies are strictly necessary to navigation, the user can eliminate the other cookies directly via your browser. Each browser has different procedures for managing settings.
You can get specific instructions through the links below:
Disabling third party cookies is also possible through the procedures made available directly from the company said third holder for treatment, as indicated at the links listed in the “third party cookies”. For information about the cookies stored on your terminal on and off individually, please see the link: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte .
The interested party may exercise at any time, by contacting the Data Controller by sending an email to the email address of the owner, the rights under Art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 30 June 2003 n. 196, that the following is verbatim.
Art. 7 Legislative Decree no. 196/2003
- You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
- You have the right to obtain information:
- origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of treatment;
- the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic means;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
- You have the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data was communicated or disclosed except where this proves impossible or involves the use of means disproportionate to the protected right.
- You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
- to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.