Church of St. Anthony

The church of St Antony has the typical form of the trulli, a monumental entrance and the side chapels with vaulted sailing.

It was built between 1926 and 1927 on top of the Monti district.

The plan of the church is a Greek cross with a 21 meters high dome with the shape of a trullo’s cone.

In the 2004 there was a restoration that brought it to its former glory.

Torna all'elenco dei punti di interesse in Alberobello